Reasons people visit an Osteopath
Osteopaths treat people not conditions. We treat a variety of conditions, not limited to back and neck pain. At Hersham Osteopathy clinic, we believe that Osteopathic treatment should aim to release the accumulated tensions and strains that block the body’s path to wellness, allowing good health to flourish.
Our aim is simply to get your body moving and functioning as well as it can
– Spinal problems – back pain, sciatica, trapped nerves, arthritis pain, slipped discs
– Head and Neck complaints – neck pain, whiplash, migraine headaches and jaw pain
– Shoulder problems – rotator cuff injuries, frozen shoulder, tendonitis
– Hip complaints – hip/groin injuries, arthritis pain, sacro-iliac joint problems
– Knee pain – muscular strain and ligament sprains, bursitis, mal-tracking problems, arthritis pain
– Foot and Ankle pain – muscular strain, ligament sprains, talo-crural compression, plantar fasciitis, shin splints
We treat patients with a variety of health conditions, musculo-skeletal problems and sports injuries to the more common back and neck pain. In our experience, there is always something an Osteopath can do to make you more comfortable.
Osteopathic treatment is gentle and harmonic, including joint articulations, soft tissue massage and joint manipulations where necessary. Cranial Osteopathic techniques are often included in your treatment plan to help the body unwind and resolve poor postural and movement patterns. The Osteopath will always discuss your treatment plan with you. Gentle Osteopathic techniques are quite safe for all age groups.